ClearTalking for Parents

We offer:

  • Full assessments
  • Advice and support
  • Therapy and programmes

ClearTalking for Schools

We offer tailor made:

  • School Contracts
  • Training packages
  • Screening service
  • Therapy packages
  • Dyslexia screening

Quick Enquiry

If you have any questions or an enquiry please get in touch using the simple form below!

Follow us ...

twitter linked-in
Speech therapy for infants


Professional and qualified Speech and Language Therapists in North Yorkshire

A Speech and Language Therapist has to be registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) in order to legally practise as a therapist in the NHS. For this to happen they will have completed a degree specifically in that field, although this used to be a diploma. Most therapists are members of The Royal College of Speech and Language Therapists.

The role of the HCPC is to ensure that therapists maintain and update their knowledge and skills and are committed to good practice.

When looking for an independant speech and language therapist, you should ensure that they are a member of ASLTIP and HCPC registered. This will ensure that they have completed the right training and are committed to updating their skills and knowledge within the field. You can check on the HCPC's and ASLTIP's website to see if a therapist is registered.

Who do we work with

We specialise in working with children who have difficulties communicating for the following reasons:

  • Children who have difficulties developing an understanding of language
  • Children who have difficulties using language to express themselves
  • Children who have difficulties developing clear speech (disorders and delays)
  • Children with social communication difficulties




Useful links:

Association of Speech & Language Therapists in Independent Practice (ASLTIP)

Health Professionals Council (HPC)

Royal College of Speech & Language Therapists (RCSLT)