If you have any questions or an enquiry please get in touch using the simple form below!
Initial Consultation - £110
- Detailed case history with the child and their parents
- Full speech & language assessment
- Discussion of results and future management with parents.
- A summary report. With parent's consent this may be forwarded to other relevant professionals (e.g. GPs and school staff).
Therapy Sessions - £60 Targets from the initial assessment will be focused upon in these sessions. These will normally be carried out at the clinic or child's home/school/nursery. The quantity of therapy sessions are decided in conjunction with parents. Some children will need a couple and other children may benefit from more.
Review of progress - £60
A brief assessment of progress in areas targeted by therapy and discussion of what is needed next
A programme to school - £50 to £65
- A programme and relevant resources will be sent/delivered to school/nursery to be carried out with learning support assistants.
- Staff can be provided with training/support as required.
- If it is felt that the child does not need further direct intervention they may be discharged from the service.
Reports - £50 - summary report £75 - full report
If you would like a full report or require an end or therapy report these will be charged
- These are charged at a pro-rata rate of a therapy session, in units of 15 minutes. Short phone calls are discretionary.
- Mileage is charged at 45p per mile from the therapist's base (Boroughbridge). A supplement may be charged for distances over 10 miles.